Hi, my name is Angie Guerrero I live in Bogotá, Colombia I study development and analysis of software in the institute SENA but is online. But something that is important went you start to study online, is to be responsible, resource and organize.
For that I chose to tell my process study online and learn about development software, also learn English because is important part when you start to learn this technology, because most of the language is in English.
E-LEARNING
My first experience when I start study in SENA
Well, I start my technology in 2022, exactly in December. I remember I was so happy to start study because i not easy to enter at sena. Anyway, my first class or synchronous meeting i felt so strange because i always study face to face with the teacher. But i think is important that education evolve, that is something that pandemic let us, is to understand that is many ways to learn, work, or make social life.
But i was good they show us the platform, the way of learning, the evaluation, and our first homework is related to recognize the virtual education, the platform that we have and the importance of the technology that we started.

%208.58.41%20p.%20m..png)
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario